Versatile Baby Product How To Guide
The Original Baby Cover with Zipper
Watch a short video and learn how to use Baby Leaf Covers. Use it as a fstretchy car seat cover, baby carrier cover, poncho, nursing cover for breastfeeding on the go, scarf, swing and shopping cart cover.
Baby Leaf Covers, simplifying motherhood.
Baby Leaf Covers can be used in 6 versatile ways
- Use as a fitted infant car seat cover simply by making a loose knot at both ends of the fabric. The zipper allows you to create a perfect window for your baby.
- Wear it over your baby carrier and unzip the front to accommodate for your baby. Your little one stays covered and cozy while protecting their delicate skin from the sun.
- Use it as a full coverage nursing cover with the zipper at the back. Have one arm out and unzip it to fit you perfectly. The cover will never slide off, so you can nurse comfortably.
- Use it as a swing or shopping cart cover. Make a loose knot at both ends and protect busy hands from germs.
- Wear it as a modern poncho with the zipper at the front, side or the back.
- Wear it as a fashionable scarf. Simply roll the fabric into itself. You can wear it as a folded handkerchief scarf or roll it all the way up for an infinity look.